Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Come Hell or High Water, or a Blizzard CCFA will Come Through!

I'm pretty sure that's what the US postal service slogan meant, or the Pony Express, so why has CCFA determined to make it theirs? I'm not sure, but barring a declaration of a Sate of Emergency the 6-10 inches which threatens the city won't keep their doors closed. What about the people who live in Jersey and Long Island you ask? Not to mention Brooklyn and the other boroughs? Well they pretty much have a free pass. No real need to make their way in, but those who live in Manhattan?
Forget your free snow day but look forward to the steller snowball fight we're going to have in Madison Square Park!
I do have to admit that I am a little excited about that. Watch out on the snowballs that Des throws, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't put tiny rocks in there...I call her to be on my team!

No comments: