Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've been tagged?

Sunny just told me I was tagged, in a sensible world that means I'm IT. But IT at what??

I guess it means she wants to know the answers to the questions below, I'm pretty sure she knows the answers though, but I'll give it a go anyway. They tell me that's the spirit.

A-Z Tag

Just for Sunny

Attached or Single: I'm attached to many things, singles aren't one of them.

Best Friend: I have a lot of best friends, I don't want to name them in case I leave one out. Just know that i love you all.
Cake or Pie: Pie
Day of Choice: There are so many choice days, like Monday, when for some reason the subway isn't as crowded. Tuesday because it isn't Monday. And Wednesday because I get to go to the temple AND leave work early, 30 min but sometimes it doesn't feel early. Thursday because that was the day Eli Stone was on, Johnny Lee Miller has always been a fav of mine. Friday because well I don't have to work the next day and Saturday because I get to sleep as long as I want to generally. And who doesn't like Sunday, the day of rest, the day of church and the day of family? But my family isn't here so I sit on the couch after I'm done with the long day of church and meetings. But I love it anyway. What would the week be without my cup running over at least once a week?
Essential Item: My island (and I don't mean Manhattan)
Favorite Color: Blue
Greatest Accomplishment: Jumping out of an airplane without wetting myself, or the guy I was strapped to.
Hometown:Fountain Valley, CA
Indulgences: Sugar. Fanta Cherry Slurpees. $12 movies (Yes, that is the price for all movies in the theater) and not wearing heels when everyone else around me is.
January or July: July. It's my bday and a holiday in and of itself.
Kids: Love them, and it's questionable that I may still be one.
Life is incomplete without: I'm sorry, are these one word answers?
Marriage Date: Is there something I should know about?
Number of Siblings: 4 and I miss the dickens out of them.
Oranges or Apples: Apples, red ones. Wait, do the oranges come with Nutella? FYI it only takes 3 oranges to clean out a bottle of Nutella.
Phobias or Fears: Being overrun by mice and or rats. clowns and little people clowns.
Quotes: "Don't worry the sharks can't get through the protective net" Daniel, 12 year old local at Boulder's Beach. Sometimes he told you he was British, sometimes he told you he was from South Africa and he slid in and out of accents. And the best news was everything out of his mouth was a lie, and he never stopped talking. --Sweet kid. I tried to get everyone to go back to the beach so we could invite him to the big wedding. Sadly I never made it and went to the wedding without a date.
Reason to Smile: Remembering having a jelly fish fight with Jody and Marshall at Muizenberg beach. See slide show for Jody and Marshall. Kee is working on uploading the video to her blog.
Season: Summer
Tag Five Friends: What if I don't have 5 friends on the blog scene? Can I tag Sarah twice and make up my own questions? Sarah, Keeley, Michelle, Sarah and Bethany. I'm going to throw my sister in there too. Kimmee. I guess Sarah doesn't have to do it twice, but I know she would have.
Unknown Fact About Me: I don't actually read all the way down on my emails from works. Shh don't tell the boss.
Very Favorite Store: The movie section of half.com
Worst Habit: Eating too much sugar. Oh wait, I thought it was what is my favorite worst habit...
X-ray or Ultrasound: What are we taking pictures of?
Your Favorite Food: Falafel from the shop in Leister Square
Zodiac Sign: Cancer


Choose for yourself which questions you answer.

Questions a la mode(Think of these more as personality defining and not just getting to know you questions.) Which Muppet would you be and which one would you kill first?Kiss underwater or a bear hug from a real bear?
Would you rather play Chopin on the xylophone or keep the beat on a jug?
Would your rather perform naked in front of millions of people OR Sip hot coco in a remote cabin with your girlfriends?
Would you rather slap someone that made you angry or spread a nasty rumor about them?
Swim with the sharks or with brine eating whales?Walk into a scene from Cheers where everyone knows your name or one from Saved by the Bell the New class where everyone is awkward?
Scale Mt Rushmore naked, or in a bodysuit?
Jump with a parachute or the new squirrel outfit?
Paper cuts or slivers?
Toe stubbing or eyelash in your eye?
Thumb in a pie or in your mouth?
If you were eating goat balls and your friend knew and you didn't would you rather have them tell you at the time or wait until you're finished?




Let me know when you're ready for the key.

No comments: