Monday, November 30, 2009

Reasons I don't want to Twitter

1. I'm wordy, I can't be bothered by the limitations and restrictions that Twitter imposes on everyone with its limited spaces.

2. I don't really want to make announcements when I head to the toilet.

3. I don't think I want to be associated with anything that has to do with having followers tracking when I head to the loo.

4. I can't be bothered to give constant updates, besides, isn't that what status updates are for on gchat and FB?

5. I can't be arsed to read everyone else's tweets.

6. If you want me to meet you somewhere, text me, and hope I'm not in the subway because I won't actually get the text until I get out.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I'm so glad I'm not the last person on earth who doesn't Tweet. At least not on the internet. Hee hee. JK
Anyway I totally got your text and just now realized I didn't text back...see I would NOT be a good Tweeter.
I have to say, I liked the last Gee book, but not as much as I thought I would. Although I laughed out loud a bunch of times. I especially liked "If you fall down those stairs and break both your legs, don't come running to me." I am laughing just typing it!