Friday, May 2, 2008

Fav 5

Brook, the RSP, has a favorite 5. This is a different fav 5 than the cell phone companies are currently pushing. This is a list of 5 guys who she would like to get to know better and well possibly date. So I was like well maybe I should start to think of building a fav 5 and who would be on it. I think our lists are a little different...

5. Jordan Catalono- What girl that grew up with My So-Called Life wasn't jealous of Angela kissing him? Jared Leto, I'm sorry your most complex character peeked so early in your career.
4. Dorian- From that movie Homefries.
3. Bret & Jemaine- I don't think you can separate them, and I don't think that I could choose. Really I shouldn't be made to.
2. GOB- Who doesn't have the biggest little crush on this magician?
1. Christian Bale- What can I say, I've been in love since I was 10.

Who has the best chances with our fav 5???

I'll admit, Brook at least knows hers...

*I reserve the right to make adjustments to the fav 5 rearrange the order add or subtract to it but always keep number 1 the same.

1 comment:

Stuart and Sarah said...

Loving the blog!! Once you start you get hooked so watch out!