Monday, August 31, 2009

Well that last post was all Pants

There was a lot of talk in that last post, yes I realize that it was in January and today is the last day of August, but it's all pants is what it is. But devil take the hind most, I'm not talking about it anymore.
On to bigger and better things. namely this last week when Eileen came home with a puppy. Let me tell you about this puppy. He's about the size of my palm, has little puppy breath and here is a list of his favorite things:
chewing on toes, chewing on noses, crawling up whom ever is sitting on the couch to get to said noses and necks to chew and paw with little puppy nails. He can sense that you're extremely ticklish on the neck he seeks you out and makes it a point to get you, especially when you have something in both hands and can't protect yourself. He also likes to cuddle into cleavage. Mostly Eileen's.
The good news is that camp is over, and I just need to give a shout out and a huge TGIF to camp and it's endless supply of sex gods. Ne'er fails each location has some eye candy. Now, I don't in know if I want to admit to this, in fact I think I won't. I'll let your minds run rapid with the image of sex gods emulating their status doing a lip sync to "all the single ladies" in short black shorts and sports bras stretched to their limits on their football field sized backs and their mile long davids on full display. Yup, this is a kid's camp. You can't really blame them for being hot, no more than you can blame all the little girls who had crushes on them the rest of the week. But really camp is now equated with Christmas. It comes once a year, is full of fun times, presents just for me!

2 comments:

Mendenhalls Unite said...

Nothing like one post a year to keep my hanging on the edge of a cliff...

Mendenhalls Unite said...

I meant me